Bulk equipment, such as hand tools, gloves or scaffolding materials, can easily go missing. This is why it is important for you to keep tabs on their use and location. This module keeps track of who or which project has certain amounts of bulk equipment in their possession and when this was obtained. This prevents you from incurring unnecessary costs and makes your staff aware of the importance of careful management.
The module includes the following functions:
- Storeroom receipts and issues; registering which materials and which numbers have been issued to certain persons or projects.
- Safeguarding a minimum storeroom stock. An email is sent as soon as equipment has to be ordered.
- Keeping track of costs, expandable by the ‘calculation’ module if required.
- Linking attachment files.
- Generating the required reports.